Sunday, September 4, 2011

Contest!

I'm rapidly approaching the 2 year anniversary of being a blogger (9/10) and my 500th post (on or about 9/23). I'm also 36 followers short of reaching Blogger Level 7 - Pundit. I don't think that'll happen before the end of the month. If it does, one of those 36 people will get their choice of one of the following:

The Dying Earth - Jack Vance
The Eyes of the Overworld - Jack Vance
The Forgotten Realms The Avatar Trilogy (all 3)
The Forgotten Realms The Summoning - Troy Denning
The Hand of Zei - L. Sprague de Camp
A set of neon d10s (I think there are 10 of them)
A blog post about anything you want!

And one of the 114 who have already followed my blog will also get a pick!

It's a stretch goal, I know, but it's doable...


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I started my blog the day after you (but because of the international date line, I'm 3/4 of a day ahead of you, so sorta the same time, really). Also closing in on post #500, and my level up to Pundit. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I thought I was already a follower, but I see that my wrong assumption will increase my chances at winning some Jack Vance! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second that. I must be following some other Tower or Archmage out there in the blogosphere. They're not as cool as you though (bonus points for sycophancy?).

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.