Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Back to 4e

Between the OSR and D+D Next I haven’t spent much time or energy on 4e, and it’s been months since I last got my group together to play, mostly due to school. But school is over for the summer, and my players are itching to see what’s up with the pyramid floating over Fallcrest.


Since I haven’t been thinking about it, I need to refresh myself on 4e in general, and the adventure specifically. Also, having a chance to prep this far ahead (2 weeks, give or take) means that I can have all the minis ready, rather than having to dig about for them.


Yeah, I know it’s very different from the type of prep I’d be doing for an old school game, and I’m ok with that. It’s still D&D, and any chance to sit down with some friends and roll some dice is a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. It’s still D&D, and any chance to sit down with some friends and roll some dice is a good thing!

    My thoughts exactly. My favorite game is the one I'm playing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.