Monday, September 9, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 9 Favorite Character not played


I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a character I've rolled up, but not played, or a character that someone else played. So, both...

Since I've DMed a lot, I see a lot of characters get played. One that sticks in my memory is a murderous little halfling thief, very much like the one from the Order of the Stick, only not so well behaved. The best part about him was how much trouble he got the rest of the party in. For a while there, I never needed to prep anything, since he'd only mess it up anyway. Eventually he got eaten by... some sort of abyssal demon.

As for a character I've rolled up, but not played is a flailsnails wizard. He's level 1, but I haven't had the chance to play him in a game yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.