Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Monster List Spreadsheet

Seeing as I've written over a hundred monsters, it's beginning to get difficult to remember what I've actually done. I haven't had the time to put together a proper PDF, especially since I don't own the vast majority of the pictures I use in my posts, and since I don't own the pictures, I'd rather not use them in a PDF. So I either have to just go without, or somehow illustrate them myself. That's pretty easy for things that I've got minis for, but less easy for other things.

So, what to do? Aside from looking at my old posts a little more regularly, which is interesting, I figured it was time to put together a list. So I did, and if you look up at the top of my page, you'll notice a new link: "Monster List"which takes you to a Google spreadsheet with all of my monsters, their HD, their system, and the link to that post.

I think I've got it set up so that anyone can look at it, but no one should be able to make edits.

For future monsters, I should be able to keep the list updated pretty regularly. I hope this is helpful, it took quite a bit of time to put together...

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I have been doing something similar with the near 1000 spells I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I was looking for some of these monsters a while back. Thanks for organizing them like this, very useful!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.