Wednesday, June 4, 2014

OSR Superstar Round 3...

So I’m an OSR Superstar… or at least I get to move into the final round as one of the contestants who tied for 8th place. Honestly I think that’s better than I was expecting, so I’m actually thrilled!

Of course now I have to finish a map started by +Matt Jackson, and then stock it using the item and monster I created for rounds 1 and 2. If I’d have been thinking about that a little better, I’d have themed my entries to better flow together.

For those who haven’t seen it, this is the unfinished map…


At least I’ve got a month to get it done, and a $5 RPGNow credit. Any suggestions on what I should spend it on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.