Saturday, September 6, 2014

Rough Campaign Map

This is a pretty bad scan of a map I drew at lunch yesterday for my Friday night 5e game.


It mixes in Saltmarsh, Dyson's Frog Idol adventure, and Michael Curtis' Shudder Mountains. I'm not sure how much of each will play a part, since I want to leave it open for them to explore. I've got a few other things that I know I'm including, but aren't on the map. Some more DCC stuff, a bit of OSR megadungeon goodness, and a few other old school treats that I've wanted to work in. We'll see how many the players come across...

I'm thinking of it as a dark haunted medieval/gothic style Louisiana. I hope I can pull off that vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.