Monday, November 3, 2014

#6MMRPC Week 9 Spirits!

Yeah, I skipped week 8. It wasn't all that productive anyway...


I got to make a zombie survivor for an event held at my FLGS called Chopping Mall. I aimed to have him look as much like me as possible.


While I worked on my survivor I also worked on Mr. Bones, and did the final detail work on the Death Knight and Ghost King.


It's a little hard to see, but the survivor has a cricket bat and a molotov cocktail.


Here he is in the store display with some zeds.


Here he is in the store display with some zeds.


And with a little ink...



My plans for November are modest - a mere 12 figures compared to Octobers total of 23 completed minis. It's going to be a rough month, which means I'll either knock these out like they're nothing, and more on top of that, or I'll struggle to get these done. We'll see how it goes.





1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.