Thursday, February 19, 2015

#6MMRPC General Update

Nearing the end of the official challenge. I've been lousy with the updates, and only somewhat better actually reducing the mountain. While I've managed to paint 47 minis over the last several months, and refrained from buying any, Bone II arrived increasing my total number of minis by 207! But since I bought them back in 2013, they don't count... right?

On the other hand, I have finished several up over the last couple of days.


She has golden eyes...


It's a little hard to tell, but his armor is purple


More and better pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work. Love the last guy - looks a lot like Mal from Firefly and that pose is super cool.

    My Bones II also arrived, though I didn't buy in so heavily. :) Still, my mountain really didn't need more added...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work! My favorites are the very first one (love the metallic work), and also the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.