Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 part 1


1. Forthcoming game you're most looking forward to:

I don't think I've got anything coming out that I'm particularly looking forward to....

2. Kickstarter game you're most pleased you backed

DCC's Peril on the Purple Planet

3. Favorite new game of the last 12 months

5th Ed D&D

4. Most surprising game

-5e D&D was about as good as I'd hoped, and better than I expected.

-I had no idea that anyone was working on Star Wars REUP, and there it was!!

5. Most recent RPG purchase

A Red and Pleasant Land. So worth it!

6. Most recent RPG played

Played, DCC. Ran D&D 5e

7. Favorite free RPG

Star Wars REUP.

8. Favorite appearance of RPGs in the media

Gygax in Futurama.

9. Favorite media you wish was an RPG

I don't think I have one at the moment that isn't already an RPG...

10. Favorite RPG publisher

LotFP and Goodman Games.

11. Favorite RPG writer

Zak is probably the most inspiring, but I also really enjoy Michael Curtis' work.

12. Favorite RPG illustration


13. Favorite RPG Podcast

Iron Tavern

14. Favorite RPG accessory

Vornheim

15. Longest campaign played

The D&D 5e game I'm running Friday nights.

16. Longest game session played

Back in HS there were some marathon weekend games, but I'm also pretty sure we probably did a week long one at some point too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.