Friday, October 2, 2015

#6MMRPC Week 17 + 18

Man, I don't know what it was about September exactly, but it was a bad hobby month.  I did a little work on Kaladrax, a little terrain building, and that's about it...

To be fair to myself, I've been distracted by real life and by Frostgrave. A game that makes using all those character minis from Bones I and Bones II possible?? A fun skirmish game?? That's a great excuse to make terrain?!? Yeah, a little distracted.

So, there's 2 months left in the challenge... here's what I think I'll spend that time doing.
Finish Kaladrax (so close...)
Dragons Don't Share II (this is the big one!)
Some undead for October
Various Terrain projects
 
The terrain projects you've already seen one of. The other is going to be a bit of a group challenge, but there will be more on that later! Until then, I'm going to go work on Kaladrax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.