Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Death in Stonehell

Going back to write up some session reports, it occurred to me that I wasn't sure how many characters had died in the dungeon. I really only had the vaguest idea actually... thankfully I've kept track. Almost every session report lists out who died. Some sessions in the teens just listed numbers, rather than names, but I went through each report, and made a list of who they were (or at least how many), what they were, and when and how they died.



From the 1st to the 53nd session there have been a total of 78 character deaths. Most of these have been 0 level hirelings, mostly Men at Arms. There have been a few torch bearers, a couple of demi-humans, but mostly it's been human warriors.


There have been a total of 10 leveled character deaths.

It's interesting how some times multiple session go by without any deaths, and then a bunch of people die...  don't think there's any real trend in the timing of the deaths, but there's clearly one in the class of people that die!

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool data. And I am amazed how many sessions you have!

    How deep has your party gotten into Stonehell? I'm always curious how far parties get into its depths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've made it down to 5, but have only really spent time on 1 & 2. I think they'll be tackling 3 soon.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.